در این مجموعه تصاویری ناب و نفیس از جلوه های زیبای دنیای سحرانگیز طبیعت دیار نفتخیز گچساران را مشاهده نمایید.
۸:۵۱:۴۳ - چهارشنبه ۱۰ بهمن ۱۳۹۷
- Texas-based fracing water provider Select Energy considering saleSelect Energy Services Inc., a provider of water to shale drillers, is in the early stages of considering a sale, according to people familiar with the matter.
- ExxonMobil's Gulf of Mexico sale draws interest from Repsol, IneosExxonMobil Corp. has drawn interest from Repsol SA and closely held U.K. petrochemical company Ineos Group Holdings in a package of oil fields it's selling in the Gulf of Mexico, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Iraq says ExxonMobil evacuation of staff is `unacceptable'The evacuation of some ExxonMobil Corp. workers is “unacceptable and unwarranted” because it has nothing to do with the security situation in southern Iraq, according the country’s energy minister.
- Russia's Energy Minister Novak says too soon to discuss oil-cut optionsOil producers meeting in Saudi Arabia, must assess the situation in the market before considering possible action such as extending output cuts, Russia’s Energy Minister Alexander Novak told reporters in the Red Sea city.
- How one village on the Volga sowed chaos in Europe's oil marketResidents of Nikolayevka haven’t had much to gossip about since the owner of the vodka museum over on People’s Friendship Street died, forcing the closure of the only tourist attraction in town.
- KBR awarded FEED contract for Oman LNG's debottlenecking projectKBR, Inc. has announced it has been awarded a front end engineering design (FEED) contract by Oman LNG L.L.C for the debottlenecking of their facility at Sur in the Sultanate of Oman.
- U.S. House of Representatives passes energy and water development appropriations, API respondsAPI released the following statement after the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Energy and Water Development Appropriations bill for fiscal year 2020, providing record funding for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- ExxonMobil Permian Development to provide $64 billion in benefits to New MexicoExxonMobil has said a new study estimates the company’s development of Permian Basin resources in New Mexico will generate approximately $64 billion in net economic benefits for the state and local communities over the next 40 years, creating thousands of new jobs and providing increased funding for education, health and human services and infrastructure improvements.
- TGS to acquire Spectrum in all stock transactionTGS-NOPEC Geophysical Company ASA has announced that it has agreed on the principle terms for the acquisition of Spectrum ASA, creating a leading provider of 2D and 3D seismic data for $422 million (NOK 3,671 million payable in third-quarter 2019 (expected to be early August 2019).
- Total eyed Anadarko asset for a year before $8.8 billion-dealTotal SA had an eye on Anadarko Petroleum Corp.’s assets in Africa for over a year, Total CEO Patrick Pouyanne said.
- Trade war and Iran tensions creating a 'very unstable' oil market, Russia minister saysCurrent geopolitical tensions are making it harder and harder for oil-producing nations to make decisions that will help stabilize crude prices, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak told CNBC Sunday.
- Russia energy minister sees options for OPEC deal, including production riseRussian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said there were different options available for OPEC and its oil-producing allies in the second half of 2019, including a possible raising of output.
- Trump aims to cool tensions in Middle East, but Iran is probably not ready to negotiatePresident Donald Trump appears to be paving the way for negotiations with Iran as tensions in the Middle East escalate and oil prices rise.
- Usain Bolt launches two-seater electric vehicle which starts at $9,999The iconic athlete is making a play in the crowded and competitive electric mobility sector.
- Oil prices slip, but posts weekly gains on Middle East tensionsOil prices are on track for a weekly gain, supported by supply disruptions and rising tensions in the Middle East.
- How one company turns pollution into fuelCNBC's Julia Boorstin reports from Lanzatech Lab, mission-driven disrupter companies on CNBC's Disrupter 50 list. The company listed at number 15 and it turns carbon emissions into ethanol.
- LanzaTech aims to fuel jets and make consumer goods from recycled carbon pollutionLanzaTech has proved it can transform greenhouse gas emissions into fuels and chemicals. Now the company is trying to bring its clean tech to the masses.
- US crude rises 1.4% to 2-week high on Middle East tension, settling at $62.87Oil prices rose as fears of supply disruptions amid heightened tensions in the Middle East overshadowed swelling U.S. crude stockpiles.
- Risks are rising for an oil price spike as tensions between the U.S. and Iran increaseIf not for the trade war, both oil and gasoline prices could be much higher than they are now on rising tensions between the U.S. and Iran.
- Officials: Camp Fire, deadliest in California history, was caused by PG&E power linesCalFire said Wednesday the catastrophic Camp Fire in November 2018 was caused by electrical transmission lines owned by Pacific Gas & Electric.