در این مجموعه تصاویری ناب و نفیس از جلوه های زیبای دنیای سحرانگیز طبیعت دیار نفتخیز گچساران را مشاهده نمایید.
۸:۵۱:۴۳ - چهارشنبه ۱۰ بهمن ۱۳۹۷
- Oil short-sellers’ gloom deepens with price stuck below $55Hedge funds are increasingly pessimistic on oil as U.S. stockpiles surge and crude refining plunges. Bets on a West Texas Intermediate crude rout rose 7.6% in the week ended Oct. 15 and have almost tripled since mid-September, data released Friday show.
- U.S. mulls extending Chevron’s Venezuela waiver, with more conditionsThe Trump administration is considering an extension of Chevron’s waiver to operate in Venezuela, albeit with even greater limitations, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Maersk Drilling wins POSCO three-well drillship contractThe contract is expected to commence in the end of 2019, with an estimated duration of 154 days.
- Total to bring together developers, data scientists at Digital FactoryTotal announced plans to open a Digital Factory in Paris in early 2020 that will bring together up to 300 developers, data scientists and other experts to accelerate the group’s digital transformation.
- TGS supports sustainability efforts in Brazil with film festivalsThe event, organized in conjunction with the Latin American Environmental Film Festivals, and which focuses on the causes related to sustainability, drew an audience of nearly seven thousand people.
- API supports reauthorization of ARPA-E programThe American Petroleum Institute released the below statement in support of reauthorizing the Advanced Research Projects Agency – Energy (ARPA-E), which the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee voted on to the full House on Thursday, October 17th.
- Schlumberger takes $12.7 billion “goodwill” hit from past acquisitionsWall Street guessed that writedowns from Schlumberger Ltd. were coming, but some analysts were taken aback by the sheer size of the $12.7 billion in pretax charges reported by the oil services company on Friday.
- OPITO works with industry to support drilling safetyOPITO, the global, not-for-profit skills organization for the energy industry, has collaborated with drilling employers to develop an online assessment to reinforce the competency of roustabouts.
- OPEC may roll out new price-control technique in DecemberAmid forecasts of a new surplus next year, there’s a chorus of calls from Morgan Stanley to Commerzbank AG for the alliance to deepen the curbs when it meets in Vienna in December.
- World Oil Awards 2019 winners honored at Houston galaMore than 350 of the upstream oil and gas industry’s brightest minds gathered Thursday to find out, and celebrate, the winners of the 2019 World Oil Awards.
- Electric vehicle prices finally in reach of millennial, Gen Z car buyersThe cost gap between electric cars like the Nissan Leaf and traditional cars like the Nissan Maxima is shrinking, making the car-buying decision for a millennial or Gen Z consumer who cares about climate change easier.
- Millions of people are running out of water – how desalination plants are trying to fix thatToday, one out of three people don't have access to safe drinking water, because almost all our water is found in our oceans, where it's saturated with salt, and undrinkable. Desalination plants are trying to fix that.
- Electric car start-ups — once seen as threat — now struggle to surviveSince the beginning of the decade, a partial list of EV failures includes Bright Automotive, AMP, Aptera, Coda, Detroit Electric, Fisker Automotive and LeEco.
- Trump nominates Rick Perry deputy and former lobbyist Dan Brouillette to be Energy secretaryDeparting Energy Secretary Rick Perry will step down at the end of the year, Trump said at a rally in Dallas on Thursday night.
- Watch CNBC's full interview with departing US Energy Secretary Rick PerryDeparting Energy Secretary Rick Perry joins "Squawk on the Street" to discuss his decision to leave the administration, the work he has done at the Department of Energy, what he might do going forward and the on-going House impeachment inquiry into the president.
- Rick Perry says he's not sure he'll comply with subpoena in impeachment inquiryPerry faces a Friday deadline to hand over a slew of Ukraine-related documents to the House Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs committees.
- US Energy Secretary Rick Perry on why he decided to step downSecretary of Energy Rick Perry joins "Squawk on the Street" to discuss why he's decided to step down from his position in President Trump's administration.
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry: I'm unsure if I will comply with a House subpoenaOutgoing Energy Secretary Rick Perry tells "Squawk on the Street" that he has yet to decide if he will comply if the House of Representative were to issue him a subpoena
- Here's how a traditional boat helped inspire the sustainable features of a 2,000-seat opera houseDubai is home to some of the world's most striking buildings.
- The ideas changing the way we think about buildings, part threeHow are technology and smart design transforming the built environment?