در این مجموعه تصاویری ناب و نفیس از جلوه های زیبای دنیای سحرانگیز طبیعت دیار نفتخیز گچساران را مشاهده نمایید.
۸:۵۱:۴۳ - چهارشنبه ۱۰ بهمن ۱۳۹۷
- BHP adds three wells to successful Trinidad deepwater campaignBHP completes phase three of its deepwater drilling campaign offshore Trinidad, discovering gas in three new wells.
- Vanguard emerges from Chapter 11 bankruptcy as Grizzly EnergyVanguard Natural Resources successfully completed financial restructuring, emerging bankruptcy as a new limited liability company.
- Solaris Water launches expanded New Mexico recycling operationsSolaris Water launches operations at its expanded Lobo Ranch Produced Water Recycling and Blending Center in Eddy County, New Mexico.
- MAN Energy Solutions awarded subsea compression FEED orderMAN Energy was awarded a FEED contract for the Chevron-operated Jansz-Io field in Western Australia.
- Halliburton releases first 3D logging-while-drilling technologyHalliburton launched 3D reservoir mapping, providing detailed representation of subsurface structures to improve well placement in complex reservoirs.
- ABS to class Calm Oceans' innovative Mono Column jackupABS will class an innovative new self-elevating platform with a unique triangular mono column design from Calm Oceans Pte Ltd.
- Permian watch: America’s hottest shale play is slowing downThe engine of America’s shale boom is beginning to sputter.
- New CEO appointed at EnerMechEnerMech, the Aberdeen-headquartered provider of specialist services to the energy and infrastructure sectors, has today announced that John Guy has been appointed as CEO, succeeding company founder Doug Duguid, who will assume the role of deputy chairman.
- Fast and lean: How North Sea oil is learning from American shaleThe U.S. oil boom changed the petroleum industry forever. Now its philosophy is being adopted by conventional producers in the North Sea.
- Canadian heavy crude surges as rail shipments increaseHeavy Canadian crude prices narrowed to the smallest discount against U.S. benchmark futures since April as rail shipments increase.
- Democratic candidate John Delaney wants to pay you a carbon dividendFormer Maryland congressman John Delaney's presidential campaign climate change platform includes a fee on carbon to reduce fossil fuel use and paying Americans $3 trillion in carbon dividends.
- Oil edges lower after rise in US gasoline stocksOil edged lower Wednesday unable to shake off the downbeat mood of the last two days in response to a sharp rise in U.S. stockpiles of products like gasoline, pointing to weak demand during the summer driving season in the United States.
- Dubai International airport installs 15,000 solar panelsA number of airports around the world have installed solar panels on their estates.
- Renault invests $144 million into China's electric vehicle sectorChina is home to a large and burgeoning electric vehicle market.
- Oil falls 1.5% after US fuel inventories buildOil futures fell on Wednesday, extending a more than 3% drop in prices the previous session, after U.S. government data showed large builds in refined product stockpiles.
- Analysts believe US, Iran remain far apart despite Trump's comments on talksAnalysts doubt much headway has been made between the U.S. and Iran, despite President Donald Trump's comments that Iran would like to engage in talks.
- Oil drops more than 3% after State Secretary Pompeo says Iran is ready to negotiate about its missile programOil prices turned lower on Tuesday, falling by about $2 a barrel as U.S. President Donald Trump said progress has been made with Iran, signaling tensions could ease in the Mideast.
- Here are the winners and losers if the Fed cuts ratesJay Jacobs of Global X Funds says a Fed rate cut will be challenging for banks, but the technology sector and energy pipeline companies could benefit.
- Oil and gas producers in the Gulf of Mexico restart after BarryUS oil companies on Monday began restoring some of the more than nearly 74% production shut at U.S. Gulf of Mexico platforms ahead of Hurricane Barry, the US offshore drilling regulator said.
- United Auto Workers union opens tense labor talks with Ford, GM, Fiat ChryslerThe talks are expected to be the most contentious in a decade amid "America first" policies from the Trump administration, a tight labor market and thousands of job cuts and cost reductions as the industry prepares for an expected economic downturn.